SENSATIONAL BURGER WRAPS
These delicious plant-based wraps are super easy to make! Made completely vegan; these are light, packed with flavour and an excellent option for your lunch menu.
- 0:30 TIME
- 2 Portions
HARVEST GOURMET® Plant-Based Burgers 1pkt = 2 patties
2 flour tortillas warmed
1 cup (80g) red cabbage, sliced thinly
1 lime, juiced
1 avocado mashed
2 tbsp almond milk yoghurt
1 (200g) tomato, diced
1 (250g) red capsicum, diced
3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
1 cup (20g) baby spinach
50ml olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl combine cabbage and half of lime juice. Reserve.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine avocado, almond yoghurt and remaining lime juice. Reserve.
- Mix tomatoes and red capsicum with vegan mayonnaise. Reserve.
- Cook HARVEST GOURMET® burgers according to instructions on pack.
- Spread a layer of reserved avocado mixture on tortillas, add tomato and red capsicum mixture, cabbage and spinach. Cut Incredible Burger in half and place on top of salad mixture, fold tortillas into a roll. Serve with remaining avocado and tomato & capsicum mixture.
- Whether served at the restaurant or prepared for home delivery, get creative by customizing your wraps using a selection of fillings and sauces.
- You can replace the cabbage with grilled eggplant or even cucumbers
- Play around with the type of wrap to bring some creativity to the plate.