Oil, olive, extra virgin
Onion, finely diced
Ginger, fresh, peeled and minced
Garlic, fresh, minced
Chicken breast, diced
Carrots, fresh, peeled, rounds
Green beans, halved
Thai Green Curry paste
Coconut Milk, reduced fat
Nestlé Chilli Sauce
Nestlé Sweet Chilli Sauce
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger and sauté for 3-4 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and sauté for approx. 5 minutes until the chicken becomes white in colour.
- Add the carrots, green beans and broccoli to the pan and sauté for another 2 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the curry paste and stir well, increase the heat to high and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the coconut milk, water, chilli sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
- Stir well and season.
- Simmer uncovered for 10-12 minutes until the carrots become tender.
- Stir in the baby spinach just before service.