Olive Oil, extra virgin
Beef Mince, lean
Garlic, fresh, crushed
Maggi BBQ Sauce
Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
Lime juice, fresh
Lettuce leaves, butter, large
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil to a high heat.
- Add the mince and sauté until browned.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the onions and garlic. Saute until the onions start to soften.
- Add the cashew nuts, fish sauce, soy sauce, Maggi BBQ sauce, Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce and lime juice and stir well to combine.
- Simmer on medium for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the fresh coriander.
- Fill individual lettuce leaves with the minced beef mixture.