- MAGGI Original Chilli Sauce100 ml
- Sundried Tomatoes500 g (2cups)
- fresh basil100 g
- whole onion1
- Cloves of garlic, peeled4
- Cup Pine nuts¼
- Cup parmesan cheese½
- Cup extra virgin olive oil½
- Roughly chop onion and caramalise, with garlic on a hot pan on medium to high heat.
- Add other dry Ingredients in a Food processor except olive oil.
- Blend to paste consistency adding olive oil gradually while still mixing
- Stop the machine , scrape down the sides and season salt and pepper.
- Repeat the action until blended to pesto consitently.
- Store in a jar with an air tight fitting lid.
- Can be refrigerated for up to one week or alternatively frozen for up to two months.
- Can be served as dip and on pasta dishes.