Chicken Thighs, deboned, skin on
Lemon juice, fresh
For the Glaze
Maggi BBQ Sauce
Red Pepper flakes, dried
- In a medium size mixing bowl mix the chicken, harissa paste, yoghurt and lemon juice.
- Allow to marinade for at least 45 minutes but preferably overnight.
- In a small pot combine Maggi BBQ Sauce, harissa paste, orange juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Allow to reduce until it becomes slightly sticky.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 ̊C.
- Place the chicken thighs in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Increase the heat in the oven to 220 ̊C and glaze the thighs evenly. Roast until fully cooked, crisp and caramelized.
Products used in the recipe
Suitable for most cooking applications, e.g. marinating, grilling, basting and condiment / ready to eat.