Chicken Thighs, deboned, skin on
Lemon juice, fresh
For the Glaze
Maggi BBQ Sauce
Red Pepper flakes, dried
- In a medium size mixing bowl mix the chicken, harissa paste, yoghurt and lemon juice.
- Allow to marinade for at least 45 minutes but preferably overnight.
- In a small pot combine Maggi BBQ Sauce, harissa paste, orange juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Allow to reduce until it becomes slightly sticky.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 ̊C.
- Place the chicken thighs in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Increase the heat in the oven to 220 ̊C and glaze the thighs evenly. Roast until fully cooked, crisp and caramelized.