Garlic, sliced thinly
Prawns, deshelled, deveined
Ginger, fresh, grated
Chili, Thai, deseeded, sliced thinly
Soya Sauce, light
Nestlé Chili Garlic Salad Dressing
Orange juice, pulp free
Green Onion, sliced thinly
- For the fried garlic: In a large pan, heat the vegetable oil over a medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, then reduce the heat to medium and fry for 2-3 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
- For the prawns: In the same pan, add the vegetable oil and sesame oil and heat over a medium high heat.
- Add the prawns and sauté until just cooked (2-3 minutes).
- Remove the prawns from the pan using a slotted spoon and set aside and set aside.
- Add the broccoli and carrots and fry for 5-7 minutes until al dente.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the ginger and chili. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the soya sauce, ponzu, sugar, Nestlé Chili Garlic Salad Dressing and orange juice.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes on low until the mixture becomes sticky.
- Add in the prawns and noodles and stir through the sauce covers the noodles and prawns sufficiently.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander and green onion.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.