- Maggi Oil Free Dressing Italian1/2 tbsp
- baby leaf spinach2 cups
- pink grapefruit1/3
- blueberries1/2 cup
- strawberries1/4 cup
- cup orange juice, unsweetened1/8
- honey, liquid1/2 tbsp
- vinegar1/4 tbsp
- vegetable oil1 tbsp
- table salt1/2 pinch
- black pepper, ground1/2 pinch
- Wash spinach and fruits and drain excess water separately.
- Slice grapefruit segments, remove seeds and slice the strawberries. In a large bowl combine spinach, tangerines, grapefruit, blueberries and strawberries.
- Place avocado, orange juice, honey, vinegar, vegetable oil, salt and pepper into a blender or bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over salad and toss well.