- Lean beef mince600 g
- MAGGI Mash (for binding)60 ml (¼ c)
- garlic cloves, crushed2
- MAGGI Chilli sauce125 ml (½ cup)
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- whole Onion finely chopped1
- salt and pepper
- oil15 ml (1 T)
- beef stock250 ml
- tin tomato puree1
- spaghetti350 g
- Heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Combine beef mince, Maggi mash powder, Maggi Chilli sauce, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 20 x 30 grams meat balls
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, sauté onions and add meatballs, cook for about 4 minutes, turning until golden brown on all sides.
- Add Tomato puree, a touch of Maggi chilli garlic sauce and simmer for 5 minutes, Set aside.
- Cook Pasta according to the packet instruction until al dente (firm to the tooth)
- Drain and add to the Marinara sauce, and stir until evenly coated.
- Finish off by garnishing with fresh chopped parsley and serve
MAGGI Meatballs Braised in Slow CookedRed Pepper Gravy with Cheesy MAGGI Mash and Fresh Coriander
MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing and Basil Parmesan Tomatoes