- Lean beef mince600 g
- MAGGI Mash (for binding)60 ml (¼ c)
- garlic cloves, crushed2
- MAGGI Chilli sauce125 ml (½ cup)
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- whole Onion finely chopped1
- salt and pepper
- oil15 ml (1 T)
- beef stock250 ml
- tin tomato puree1
- spaghetti350 g
- Heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Combine beef mince, Maggi mash powder, Maggi Chilli sauce, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 20 x 30 grams meat balls
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, sauté onions and add meatballs, cook for about 4 minutes, turning until golden brown on all sides.
- Add Tomato puree, a touch of Maggi chilli garlic sauce and simmer for 5 minutes, Set aside.
- Cook Pasta according to the packet instruction until al dente (firm to the tooth)
- Drain and add to the Marinara sauce, and stir until evenly coated.
- Finish off by garnishing with fresh chopped parsley and serve