Slow Cooked Mealies with Butter
Slow cooking mielies in MAGGI Oil Free Italian Salad Dressing really helps to bring out their sweetness and unique flavour. This “set and forget” recipe is simple but effective.
- Corn, husk and silks removed, whole or cut in half6-8 pieces
- Full cream milk1 cup
- MAGGI Oil-Free Italian Salad Dressing½ cup
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring up to the boil.
- Add in the milk, MAGGI Oil-Free Italian Dressing and butter.
- Add in the corn and reduce the heat. Place the lid on and cook for about 1 hour.
- Serve warm.
Slow cooking with the MAGGI Oil-Free Salad Dressing range helps to tenderize and infuse flavor into your vegetables.
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI has recognized this and taken the global health trend one step further, introducing the Oil Free Dressing. MAGGI Salad Dressings add that extra dimension to a salad which elevates it from the ordinary to a culinary masterpiece. With good coating properties your entire salad is 100% covered, all without compromising on taste or health. Available in French, Italian and Greek.
MAGGI’s Mince, Cheese & Mash Deep Fried Bombs with MAGGI Salad Dressing Emulsion
MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing and Basil Parmesan Tomatoes
MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce Pork Bulgogi with MAGGI Mash and Sweet Demi Glaze