Chickpeas, drained, rinsed
Maggi No oil Dressing Italian
Butternut, peeled and cubed
Oil, olive, extra virgin
Pepper, black, fine
Maggi Chilli Sauce
Pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 ̊C, using a clean towel dry the chickpeas well.
- In a small bowl combine the chickpeas and no oil dressing and mix well.
- Spread out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the chickpeas start to crisp up. Transfer to a clean bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the butternut, olive oil, salt, pepper, cinnamon, Maggi Chilli Sauce and honey. Stir well to coat the butternut.
- Spread the butternut on the same baking sheet. Reduce the oven temperature to 180 ̊C and place the butternut in the oven.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until the butternut is tender.
- Allow the butternut to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a serving bowl toss together the rocket, butternut and chickpeas.
- Top with feta and toasted pumpkin seeds.