Olive Oil, extra virgin
Onions, small dice
Pepper, red, small dice
Tomatoes, canned, crushed
Maggi Chilli Sauce
Maggi BBQ Sauce
Feta Cheese, low-fat
Parsley, fresh, finely chopped
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add zucchini noodles and fry for 5-8 minutes until the noodles begin to soften slightly.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the onions and peppers and fry until the onions start to become translucent.
- Add the cumin, salt and tomato paste and fry for another 3-4 minutes to caramelize the tomato paste.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, chilli sauce, bbq sauce and water and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes over a low heat until the sauce reduces and starts to thicken.
- Add the zucchini noodles back into the sauce and lower the heat. (This can be done by making small nests of noodles).
- Crack the eggs into the tomato sauce and immediately cover the pan. Cook until just set (approx. 5-10 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle the feta cheese and fresh parsley on top.