Orange, Fennel, Rosemary and MAGGI Salad Dressing Glazed Salmon Fillets
Salmon is one of the most popular types of fish, often requested by customers. Give them something unique with this recipe, featuring our MAGGI Oil Free French Salad Dressing.
- Olive oil2 tsp
- Salmon fillets, skinless4
- Ground fennel2 tsp
- Garlic, crushed2 cloves
- Fresh thyme4 sprigs
- MAGGI Oil Free French Salad Dressing5 Tbsp
- Orange zest1 ½ tsp
- Orange juice2/3 cup
- Lemon juice1 Tbsp
- Honey1 ½ Tbsp
- Corn flour2 ½ tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat with olive oil.
- Season both sides of the salmon well with salt, pepper and ground fennel.
- Add the salmon to the pan and cook until browned on both sides. Approximately 3 minutes a side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add in the garlic, rosemary and cook for 20 seconds. Add in the MAGGI Oil Free French Salad Dressing and simmer until reduced.
- Stir through the orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, corn flour and honey. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Bring up to the boil and add the salmon back into the pan. Spoon sauce over the salmon and cook until heated and cooked through.
Try using sliced fresh fennel bulb when cooking your sauce to add another depth of flavor as well as an additional vegetable.
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI has recognized this and taken the global health trend one step further, introducing the Oil Free Dressing. MAGGI Salad Dressings add that extra dimension to a salad which elevates it from the ordinary to a culinary masterpiece. With good coating properties your entire salad is 100% covered, all without compromising on taste or health. Available in French, Italian and Greek.