For the Cake:
Vanilla biscuits, 150 g
Nestlé Aero Mint, 85 g - chunks
Nestlé Cocoa Powder
Nestlé Aero Dark
Nestlé Aero Mint chocolate
|1/2 - 1|
For the cake:
- Line a springform tin with baking paper on the base and sides.
- Place the biscuits into a resealable plastic bag. Break the biscuits into smaller pieces, by lightly ‘bashing’ it, using a heavy object (like a rolling pin.)
- Place the biscuit pieces into a bowl and add large-ish chunks of Nestlé Aero Mint.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the icing sugar and cocoa powder. Add the water and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the butter and stir for a few minutes until well combined. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the cooled cocoa sauce over the biscuits and mint Aero chunks and mix well. Press the cookie mixture into a greased tin and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Place the cream in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave. Pour over the chocolate chunks while stirring until melted and a thick & glossy texture is achieved. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the thick ganache over the cookie cake (still in the spring form tin) and refrigerate 3-hours until set. Crumble the mint Aero finely on the edge of the cake as garnish.
- When the fridge cake is completely set, remove from the tin and place on a cake stand.
- Slice and ENJOY!!!