- Nestlé milk chocolate, roughly chopped340g
- Nestlé BAR-ONE Spread½ cup
- Butter4 Tbsp
- Biscuits, roughly broken110g
- Marshmallows, roughly cut100g
- Melt the chocolate discs, Nestlé BAR-ONE Spread and butter together until smooth in a bowl over a pot of simmer water.
- Mix in a bowl with the biscuits and marshmallows.
- Spread onto a tray or into molds. Be sure to grease and line with baking paper beforehand.
- Place in the fridge to set.
The mixing of the milk chocolate and Nestlé BAR-ONE Spread creates a softer chocolate bite into the rocky road that would be achieved if only chocolate was used. The Nestlé BAR-ONE Spread also brings a slight nougat flavor that pairs well with the marshmallows.