Cauliflower florets, raw
Olive Oil, extra virgin
Mushrooms, button, sliced
Mushrooms, brown, sliced
Onion, finely diced
Garlic, fresh, minced
Maggi No oil Salad Dressing, Italian
Maggi Chilli Sauce
Parmesan Cheese, grated
Mozzarella Cheese, grated
Parsley, fresh, finely chopped
- Place the cauliflower florets in the bowl of a food processor and process on high for 2-3 minutes or until a ‘rice’ is formed. (This may need to be done in batches). Set aside.
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil over a medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the onions and garlic and fry until the onions become translucent.
- Add the cauliflower rice and turn the heat to high. Fry for 4-5 minutes until the cauliflower starts to become nutty.
- In a glass jug mix the no oil dressing, chilli sauce and hot water.
- Add approximately a quarter to the cauliflower mixture and reduce the heat to a simmer. Allow to simmer until all the liquid is absorbed. Repeat his process until all the liquid has been used.
- Add the parmesan and mozzarella cheese and stir well.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately