MAGGI Worcestershire Sauce and Mint Roast Leg of Lamb with MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing Marinated Fennel
There’s nothing more satisfying than a traditional roast leg of lamb. MAGGI it even better with the addition of MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce and our MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing.
- MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing1/3 cup
- Brown sugar2 Tbsp
- Garlic, crushed3 cloves
- MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce3 Tbsp
- Mint, choppedHandful
- Lamb leg, bone in or individual Lamb shanks1,5kg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinated baby fennel:
- Baby fennel4 bunches
- MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Place the oil, MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing, brown sugar, garlic, MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce and mint into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the lamb in a large baking dish and score with a sharp knife slits all around the meat.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and pour over the mint mixture you made. Cover and place in the fridge to marinade for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roast the lamb for 90 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
- While the lamb roasts blanch the fennel in boiling water with salt and MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing.
- Serve warm with the lamb leg.
Lamb is a very fatty meat and thus cooking without oil is ideal for nutritional value. The Nestlé Salad Dressing enables this.
Products used in the recipe
More people are now recognizing the importance of following a healthy lifestyle. Adopting healthy eating habits and good food choices, and making them part of their everyday life is becoming the norm rather than the exception.
MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce
Worcestershire Sauce adds unique and rich flavors to dishes, sure to enhance any meal and any occasion.
Slow Cooked Mealies with Butter and MAGGI Oil Free Italian Salad Dressing
Spicy Meat ball pasta with tomato sauce.
MAGGI Mash Potato Cakes stuffed with MAGGI Worcestershire Sauce-Braised Portobello Mushrooms