MAGGI Worcestershire Sauce and Mint Roast Leg of Lamb with MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing Marinated Fennel
There’s nothing more satisfying than a traditional roast leg of lamb. MAGGI it even better with the addition of MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce and our MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing.
- MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing1/3 cup
- Brown sugar2 Tbsp
- Garlic, crushed3 cloves
- MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce3 Tbsp
- Mint, choppedHandful
- Lamb leg, bone in or individual Lamb shanks1,5kg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinated baby fennel:
- Baby fennel4 bunches
- MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Place the oil, MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing, brown sugar, garlic, MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce and mint into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the lamb in a large baking dish and score with a sharp knife slits all around the meat.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and pour over the mint mixture you made. Cover and place in the fridge to marinade for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roast the lamb for 90 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
- While the lamb roasts blanch the fennel in boiling water with salt and MAGGI Oil Free Greek Salad Dressing.
- Serve warm with the lamb leg.
Lamb is a very fatty meat and thus cooking without oil is ideal for nutritional value. The Nestlé Salad Dressing enables this.
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI has recognized this and taken the global health trend one step further, introducing the Oil Free Dressing. MAGGI Salad Dressings add that extra dimension to a salad which elevates it from the ordinary to a culinary masterpiece. With good coating properties your entire salad is 100% covered, all without compromising on taste or health. Available in French, Italian and Greek.
MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce
Worcestershire Sauce adds unique and rich flavors to dishes, sure to enhance any meal and any occasion.
MAGGI Mash Potato Cakes stuffed with MAGGI Worcestershire Sauce-Braised Portobello Mushrooms
MAGGI Meatballs Braised in Slow CookedRed Pepper Gravy with Cheesy MAGGI Mash and Fresh Coriander
Slow Cooked Mealies with Butter and MAGGI Oil Free Italian Salad Dressing