Chicken Breast, skinless, boneless
Oil, olive, extra virgin
Garlic, fresh, crushed
Peppers, green, sliced
Vinegar, rice wine
Maggi Chilli Sauce
Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
Cashew Nuts, toasted
- Slice the chicken breast into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl mix the corn flour with the pepper and salt.
- Dredge the chicken pieces in the corn flour mixture.
- Heat the oil to a high heat and fry the dredged chicken until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towel to drain.
- Lower the heat and in the same oil fry the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peppers, leeks and onions and fry for another 5 minutes.
- In a small pot combine the soy sauce, vinegar, Maggi Chilli Sauce and Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Simmer over a low heat until slightly thickened.
- Add the cooked chicken to the vegetable in the pan and stir well.
- Add the sauce and cashew nuts and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately.