Peppers, red, large
Maggi No oil Salad Dressing, Italian
Olive Oil, extra virgin
Onions, medium dice
Maggi Chicken Stock
Maggi Chilli Sauce
Maggi Lazenby Sauce
Pepper, black, fine
Coriander, fresh, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 ̊C and spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Deseed the red peppers and quarter them, removing as much of the pith as possible.
- Brush all sides of the peppers with the Maggi No Oil Salad Dressing and place on the baking sheet.
- Roast the peppers for 15-18 minutes until they start to char and soften.
- Meanwhile in a large pot heat the olive oil over a medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onions and spices and fry for 5-8 minutes until the onions start to soften.
- Add the frozen corn and fry on a high heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove 1⁄4 of the corn and set aside.
- Add the roasted peppers, stock, chilli sauce and Maggi Lazenby Sauce to the pot and bring to a slow simmer. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Place the mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return to the pot and stir in the reserved corn and coriander.
- Serve immediately.