Chilli Lime Maggi French Salad Dressing Chicken Thighs
- Chicken thighs, skin on1kg
- MAGGI Oil-Free French Salad Dressing½ cup
- Lime, zest1
- Olive oil¼ cup
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped4 Tbsp
- Jalapenos, finely chopped2
- Garlic, finely chopped4 cloves
- Honey1 Tbsp
- Salt2 tsp
- Chilli powder1 tsp
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towel and set aside.
- Make the marinade by mixing the remainder of the ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk.
- Add the chicken to the marinade bowl and be sure to coat the chicken thighs evenly.
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for approximately 2 hours.
- To cook heat up the grill and brush with a little oil.
- Grill each chicken piece basting with left over marinade until golden brown and charred on both sides and cooked through. Approximately 12 minutes.
- Serve warm with favorite side dish.
MAGGI Oil-Free Dressings are great for marinades due to their acidity. They act as a quick action brine that flavor and tenderize your meat. Once cooked they add a sweet and sour flavor that is great with herbs, chilli and smoky notes.