For the bowl
Olive Oil, extra virgin
Garlic, fresh, crushed
Ginger, fresh, grated
Chinese Five Spice powder
Chicken Breast, minced
Maggi Chilli Sauce
Onion, finely slices
Cabbage, green, finely shredded
Cabbage, red, finely shredded
Bean Sprouts, mixed
Maggi No Oil Dressing French
Rice Vermicelli Noodles, cooked
For the dressing
Maggi Lazenby Sauce
Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
- For the bowl: In a large sauté pan heat half of the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger and five spice and sauté for 3-4 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the minced chicken and increase the heat to high, sauté until the chicken is slightly browned.
- Add the chilli sauce and stir through.
- Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and allow to come up to heat.
- Add the onions, cabbage and carrots and stir-fry until tender. Add the bean sprouts and no oil dressing and stir through. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Place the cooked chicken mince and the sautéed vegetables on top of the vermicelli noodles.
- For the dressing: Combine the sesame oil, water, Maggi Lazenby Sauce and Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce in a small pot. Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes until the mixture just starts to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and add in the sesame seeds.
- Serve the dressing on the side or pour over the bowl just before service.