|chicken breasts (cut into strips)||4|
|plain yoghurt||0.5 cup|
|MAGGI sweet chilli sauce||100ml|
|chopped garlic||15 ml (1 T)|
|chopped fresh corriander||15 ml (1 T)|
|ground cumin||5 ml (1 t)|
|ground coriander||15 ml (1 T)|
|paprika salt and pepper to season||15 ml (1 T)|
|Individual Wraps and fresh micro greens to garnish (optional)||6|
- Cook the chicken breast (strips) on the grill on medium to high heat, Leave at room temperature to cool down.
- Cut vegetables into julienne strips and stir fry in a pan or wok, set aside to cool.
- In a bowl mix the yoghurt, Maggi Sweet chilli sauce, garlic, cumin, ground coriander, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add Chicken (Cut into strips) and stir to coat. Lay down individual wraps on a flat surface.
- Spread remaining sweet chilli mix; arrange chicken strips and vegetable mix,
- Fold wraps tightly, slice into half and serve.