- chicken breast fillet, skinless40 oz
- sweet potato20 oz
- olive oil30 ml
- salt1 pinch
- black pepper, fine ground1 pinch
- sour cream, fat-free2 cups
- yellow mustard2 oz
- Dijon mustard1 oz
- cornflakes2 cups
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips of 1cm x 1cm x 5cm.
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into strips of 1cm x 1cm x 5cm.
- Put the sweet potato into baking bag and season with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the sweet potato in an oven proof serving tray and bake them in the oven for 25 min.
- Mix the sweet potato with sour cream, sweet (yellow) mustard, Dijon mustard, chicken breast and sprinkle with cornflakes and bake for about 15-20 min.