Onion, red, grated
Onion, white, thinly sliced
Sweet potato, steamed, mashed (well drained)
Green Onion, finely chopped
Spinach, finely shredded
Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
Maggi No Oil Dressing French
- In a large bowl combine the red onion, white onion, sweet potato, green onion, peas, spinach, spices, sweet chilli sauce and salt. Mix until just combined taking care not to crush the peas too much.
- Portion into equal portions and place on to a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Brush the pakora bites lightly with the Maggi no oil dressing.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.