Cheese Cake Mixture
Cream cheese (10 Tubs @ 230 g each)
Nestlé Condensed Milk
Cheese Cake Base
- Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, add crushed biscuits and melted margarine. Mix well to form a moist crumble, set aside in the fridge till needed.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, fresh cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and flour. Whip till thick and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and continue whisking .
- Finally add Nestlé Condensed Milk into the cream cheese mixture, at this stage the consistency should resemble a creamy, smooth texture.
- Cover the bottom part of the spring-form pan with grease proof paper or foil.
- Gently press in the chilled biscuit mixture into the spring-form pan.
- Pour cups of cheese cake mixture into the spring-form pan.
- Reduce the heat to 160 Degrees Celsius, and bake for 1 hour.
- Chill the cheese cake in the rack then refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve chilled. Garnish/pair as desired.
Prep time: 30 min
Baking time: 1 hour
Bulk yield: 3 Medium cheese cakes
Recipe yield per portion: each cheese cake @ 14 slices, 42 slices total
The Cheese cake mixture can be flavoured with any choice of ingredients, in this particular recipe three different flavours were tested and tasted, using the Flavoured Nestlé Ricoffy Stick Packs and Flavoured NESCAFÉ Gold Stick Packs. Coconut Fudge Latte(Nescafé Gold) stood out from other flavours used.
* For 4 cups of Cheese Cake mixture, 1 stick pack was used to flavour the Cheese Cake.