Nestlé Condensed Milk
Fresh lemons (Squeeze out the juice)
Lemon zest (Finely grated from the lemons)
Sponge cakes (2 Sponge Cakes)
- In a heavy-duty electric mixer, whip cream to a stiff peak (hard), transfer into a mixing bowl, refrigerate till needed.
- Safely open the Nestlé condensed milk, add lemon zest and lemon juice, and gently mix to infuse the flavours.
- Add the whipped cream, using a rubber spatula, continue mixing till the pudding mix is creamy and smooth.
- Slice the sponge cakes into thin slices, set aside on a baking tray.
- Decant apricot slices into a colander or strainer, to get rid of access liquid, place in a bowl.
- In a baking tray, align the sliced sponge cake, ladyfinger biscuits and apricot slices.
- Pour the pudding mix on top of the layered ingredients, using a spatula to smoothen the top.
- Repeat the step twice to make a delicate, delicious Apricot Pudding.
- Garnish with fresh berries and apricot slices.
Prep time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
Bulk yield: 5.16 kg
Recipe yield portions: 52 Portions @ 100g
The Pudding Mix can also be used for many other exciting desserts and puddings, like: Banana/Marshmallow Pudding; different variations of Tiramisu; Trifles; Pies and Tarts.