|Eggs, Whites, Whipped to stiff peaks||190g|
|Flour, cake, Stifted||170g|
1. Butter the molds and dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate over a double boiler until completely melted.
3. Beat the eggs, yolks, and castor sugar together until pale and thick.
4. Add the Kit Kat spread and mix well.
5. Slowly pour in the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
6. Fold in the flour and place the mixture into a piping bag.
7. Pipe the mixture halfway up the molds, place a dark chocolate discs into the center- and pipe the remaining half of the molds.
8. Refrigerate until service.
9. Bake at 180°C for 3 minutes.