|Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed||200g|
|Butter, Salted, Melted||30g|
|Cream Cheese, Full Fat, Softened||500g|
|Sugar, white, granulated||120g|
|Kitkat as needed Fresh berries as needed|
1. Combine the crushed biscuits and the melted butter in a medium bowl. Press the mixture into a 22 cm loose-bottom pan. Cover the sides of the pan with tin foil.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 155°C.
3. In a bowl fitted with a paddle mix the cream cheese on a medium speed until completely smooth.
4. Add the sugar and beat for another 2 minutes until smooth.
5. Add in the Kit Kat spread, vanilla essence and cream and beat on medium for 1 minute.
6. Add in the eggs and beat on low until just combined.
7. Pour the mixture over the crushed biscuits.
8. Place the cheesecake in a roasting pan and fill the roasting pan with hot (not boiling) water to halfway up the tin.
9. Bake for 1 hour.
10. After one hour switch off the oven and allow to cool in the oven for 30 minutes before removing.
11. Refrigerate for 6-12 hours to allow to set.
12. Once completely set, drizzle over Kit Kat spread and decorated with fresh berries.