Quick cooking oats
|1 1/4 Cup|
NESTLÉ Aero Dark
Makes 12 medium biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Use a fork to mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the oats and mix well until combined.
- Roughly chop the NESTLÉ Aero Dark chocolate into small chunks and fold it through the bananas mixture.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the banana-oat mixture and roll in between your hands, place on the baking tray and repeat with the rest of the mixture. Press down on them to form round thick discs.
- Bake for 8 - 12 minutes until golden and just set to touch.
- Allow to cool on a baking tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- These are the perfect on-the-go breakfast snack. ENJOY!
Nestlé Milkybar and Raspberry Tart with Mascarpone, Nestlé Condensed Milk and Ricotta Cream
Nestlé Peppermint Crisp Thumbprint Cookies