MILO Oat & Banana Smoothie
When you've got a bit more time at home, whip this shake together for breakfast or enjoy before a game or after sport. Great for an energy boost, this shake provides a good source of carbohydrate and 14 grams of protein. The milk and MILO® also provide a good source of calcium.
- 1 Portions
- 200ml skim or reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats
- 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) MILO
- 1 medium banana, chopped
- 3-4 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth, thick and creamy
- Pour into tall glass and serve immediately.
TIP: Place the banana in the freezer overnight and it will chill down the smoothie without having to add ice.
- Measuring cup