MILO Pikelets with Yoghurt and Berries
These MILO Pikelets served with yoghurt and berries are a nourishing morning or afternoon tea snack, providing a source of protein and a third of your daily calcium needs.
- 20 Portions
- 3/4 cup MILO
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, reduced fat
- 1 cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into bowl, stir in MILO. Gradually stir in combined remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture into hot greased pan. When bubbles appear on surface, turn over, cook other side.
- To serve, top with yoghurt and berries.
- Mixing bowl