MILO Muesli Slice
Paired with UNCLE TOBYS oats, this MILO Muesli Slice is a great afternoon snack to fuel your activity or sport. The goodness of oats, nuts and dried fruit means this slice provides a source of fibre and 8g protein per serve.
- 16 Portions
- 1 cup (115g) MILO
- 1 cup (90g) UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats
- 1 cup (35g) puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup (40g) moist coconut flakes
- 1 cup (160g) almonds
- 2/3 cup (135g) pepita
- 3/4 cup (150ml) golden syrup
- 1/2 cup (150g) almond butter spread, no added salt, no added sugar
- 150g margarine
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Grease and line a 30cm x 20cm lamington pan.
- In a large bowl, combine UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats, MILO, puffed rice cereal, coconut flakes. Place cranberries, almonds and pepitas in a food processor and process for 30 secs - 1 min and add to UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats and MILO mixture.
- In a small saucepan place golden syrup, almond butter and margarine. Over low-medium heat; stir and melt all ingredients together.
- Add golden syrup mixture to dry ingredients; stir well to combine.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan; slice into 16 pieces.
- Food processor
- Mixing bowl